To return to our web site, please follow this link Baylor Visual Function Center at Dallas.
- You MUST bring your driver's license and ALL health insurance cards.
- A parent or an authorized legal guardian MUST accompany patients under 18.
- Some procedures require dilation, so you will need to bring a driver.
- Contact lenses cannot be worn for certain procedures that require dilation or anesthetic drops. Bring prescription glasses to wear following your procedure.
- Some procedures require anesthetic drops Do not rub your eyes afterwards as you could potentially damage your cornea.
- You may wish to wash your hair the night before Visual Evoked Potentials (VEPs) testing as your hair must be dry for your test.
- We do not make a diagnosis. Test results are forwarded to your referring physician's office.
- No fasting is required for any procedures.
- Please, DO NOT use ANY eye makeup on your day of visit.