The Soltero Cardiovascular Research Center began at Baylor in 1987 to bring clinically relevant cardiology research studies to Baylor. The Center is improving patients' lives through innovative research to understand, prevent, and even reverse heart disease. Our mission is to:
- perform the highest quality clinical research;
- involve the Center in important practice-altering studies;
- facilitate high-quality care for our patients;
- promote innovative, creative, and original research;
- wisely use funds generated or generously donated; and
- educate patients, Baylor personnel, and our community on research concepts and results.
The Center is nationally recognized for conducting high-quality studies on cardiovascular problems, medications, and surgical procedures. Its studies have focused on cardiovascular problems caused by:
Please contact the Soltero Cardiovascular Research Center at 214-820-2273.