Kimberly H. Courtwright and Joseph W. Summers Institute of Metabolic Disease
Baylor Research Institute at Dallas
3812 Elm Street
Dallas, Texas 75226
Main Office 214-820-4533
Fax Number 214-820-4853
Sample Processing 214-818-9649
Quality Management Office 214-820-4102
Business Office Manager 214-820-4980
Dr. Raphael Schiffmann, Medical Director 214-820-4736
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time
- For all prenatal tests, approval must be obtained from the IMD Medical Director or the appropriate laboratory director prior to sample submission.
- For STAT analysis, please contact the appropriate laboratory director to provide clinical information. STAT analyses will not be performed unless the clinical information is provided.
- STAT analyses will not be performed on Supplemental Newborn Screening samples.
- Only critical results are reported promptly by telephone and fax.
- Reports are available for a verbal report (or if possible, a preliminary fax on request) with the turn around time specified for each test.
- Result reports are faxed and mailed to the submitter and physician (if physician information is provided).
The IMD does not bill patients, Medicare, Medicaid or insurance.
Please contact our Billing department at 214-820-4533 with questions about test prices, CPT codes, billing or invoicing.