We know that the best deserve the best: challenging opportunities in a highly respected institution, a professional work environment with opportunities for career development and growth, and a total compensation package that includes valuable benefits for you and your family. At Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, we appreciate your daily dedication to benefiting others. It is this dedication that provides our customers with excellent patient care.
Your Baylor Dallas benefits include a broad range of options to help your needs. Please note that this document provides a simple overview; benefits are subject to change and are administrated according to appropriate plan documents or policy provisions.
- Stipend of approximately $47,500
- Immediate eligibility for most benefits including life, medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (15 days)
- Free Parking; discount bus passes available; DART rail station on campus
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with matching up to 5 percent of salary
- Thrive Wellness Program
- Employee discounts to entertainment and sporting events
- Professional Leave: Residents will be allowed professional leave and travel expenses for attendance at professional seminars and meetings such as the ASHP Clinical Mid-Year Meeting, the Spring Residency Leadership Conference, and the Texas Society of Health System Pharmacists Annual Meeting
- Dedicated office and computer
- Accesses to Baylor Health Sciences Library and electronic references